English Country Schools have over 25 years of experience in providing excellent English Language summer schools for pupils from around the world.
The new ECS website focused on providing an easy and accessible way for parents to source information & sign up their kids to a variety of summer schools.
Following the design provided by Third Floor Design & Branding agency and with a simple yet elegant user interface, the site came together beautifully – if we say so ourselves.
We have also developed their bespoke booking engine & unique pupil management system.
It allows ECS management team easy overview and control of students, and provides parents with a way to book a place for their children.
In addition, it also provides an easy way to start and manage a conversation between ESC, their tutors and parents.
Under the Hood
This is a native PHP app that has been extended and updated from its origins 15 years ago.
The front end website has been rebuilt in our own CMS system and connects seamlessly with the bespoke back-end Booking & Pupil Management System.
We are proud of the
ECS Pupil Management system
In addition to the website we have built an admin system to help the ECS team manage their bookings, communicate with parents and automate a number of admin tasks.
The summer schools have a strict policy of only accepting a limited number of pupils from each native language, so the booking form validates the pupils details to check if a space is available for them.
Here is some of the functionality that the system offers:
- Multi page booking form.
- Pre population of booking form based on previous year by invite link.
- Auto emails reminder of payment milestones and pre-course info.
- Booking management for course admin, attendance counts, booking status reports, data filter and extract tool and correspondence archive.
- Parents area to review booking, add photo and documents, check finances and read child reports.
- Teacher progress report tool that feeds into parent area.
- Pupil self reporting tool viewable by parents.